Sunday, June 22, 2008

Look Who's Turning One!

We've come along way baby! Our little shop My Messy Room has turned One! My gosh, how fast time flies when you're having fun, one whole year since our store Opening! Yet this place feels so familiar that it feels like it always was. I almost can't remember what life was like before My Messy Room! But hey isn't that what any parent says about their baby's first birthday! What a wonderful year it's been, thankyou to all our lovely customers who pop in to the store - we have had such a warm response from you all, and truly love having met so many lovely Summer Hill families!

You are all friends of My Messy Room! We look forward to many years of friendship ahead! My Messy Room Loves you!

2 comments:

mollym said...

We love coming to see you - the site looks great! I'll be emailing all our overseas ozzy friends with the site details so they can check it out too. x
Molly, Finn & Bella

felix & molly said...

I LOVE my messy room! .... wow ! so inspiring !