Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mama's Cabinet


What do you think of our new 'mama's cabinet'? Inspired for change, I went in search of something and a week later this is what i have.... you like? I found the cabinet at the Salvo's Store, Tempe and the wallpaper is actually wrapping paper we sell instore (only $4.95 a sheet), Its gorgeous recycled paper...
I'm not sure if its exactly what I'm after but we still love it!
This cabinet is going to be for 'mama' - showing off delightful bits for us grownups...who says kids are the only ones that can have cute things?
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Stav. It looks great with the paper lining. Those Pantone mugs are pretty cute too!

PUK said...

Your cabinet is absolutely fabulous! I would love to have one of my own - to display my favorite stuff at home. And it's a great idea to have a cabinet for grownups only:)