Sunday, July 4, 2010

back on track..

There will be those that understand the anxiety and stress I felt when I lost my pc to a hot cup of tea a few weeks ago. Silly me was balancing the laptop on my lap in front of the telly when hubby passed me a lovely hot cup of tea and it happened, my hand got the wobbles!

The tea splashed, there were a few swear words and unfortunately the pc did not survive and drowned.

Its been a hectic few weeks trying to retrieve back information, losing all my files, contacts, emails, and being offline for about 2 weeks!!  Wow-wee you take all of it for granted until something like this happens..

There is some good news that came from this experience, I finally succumbed and switched to a Mac... a little scary as I loved my pc but also very exciting! Every day I'm learning something new, almost like a little kid back at school.. Will keep you posted with my ups and downs and please, if you have any favourite mac tips or hints, send them thru!
xx

No comments: