Monday, July 12, 2010

my little h is now 4


What a weekend! My Little h is no longer so little and just turned 4. His latest superhero obsession was the theme of his birthday party and we had lots of fun yesterday playing it up.


The kids were dressed, superman came and we had a ball.


We hired red and blue Munchkin table and chairs and were so happy with them. The kids sat often, were comfortable and they looked so good! I'd definitely recommend them.





I had a lot of fun with the theme, I kept the colours really tight and found great vintage Marvel Playing Cards on Etsy which I used for the lollybags and placemats. I tried to keep it more vintage marvel comics than the modern superhero squad (mums out there with boys will understand!).. Quite funny though, after all the effort, Little H decided to be a Ninja turtle cause 'they are superhero's too u know!". 


Little H was so pooped by the end of the day that he asked everyone to go home so that he could go to bed at 6pm - maybe not so big after all.......

Happy Birthday Buddy xx

1 comment:

sarah said...

how fun and totally awesome for your little h. my little h is only 20 months but, 4 will sneak up in a heartbeat.

by the way, your quote of the week is the same one i have had on my blog forever. just a good reminder.