Wednesday, June 22, 2011

our birthday... and sale starts today!

On Tuesday I had a birthday.... and so did the store! My Messy Room opened 4 years ago on my birthday... and what a day it was!

We have grown, evolved and its exciting times with new season ahead!



Today is the start of our Mid Year Sale... It's our best ever i think.... and I've been ruthless this season with some really good markdowns in order to get ready for Spring season.

Markdowns include Big by Fiona 30-50% off, Munster 30-40% off, Alphabet Soup 40% off, Paperwings 30%, One Red Fly 50% off, Lost Girls 30% off, Alex and Ant 40% off, Kutie Protocol 50% off... to name a few... pretty good!

.....and because you guys have always been so good to me, mention the blog or facebook and you get another 10% off!! yep that's right... so potentially 60% off some items!

See you instore!
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent - I have some little people I need to buy gifts for, so I'll be popping in this week!

Cheers,
Dani