Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my new word for 2012...


I decided not to do any new years resolutions this year.

I have some goals for the business that i have set, but for my 'life', I decided to follow Maxabellaloves suit and just choose a 'word' to define how i will live this year.

and I have decided the word will be focus.

Friend will laugh at this word, cause i am always teased that i am trying to do too much, or i am running late, don't remember a special day, forgotten a message .... and this is why i've chosen 'focus'... even if its just to focus in/on the moment.

Have you got a word? Have a think about it today..... xx

4 comments:

Nat @ dear little house said...

I like this concept!! I don't think I can choose just one word, I could choose a phrase though; "Just go with it". I've decided that being stressed is a stupid waste of time and energy and I'm just going to roll with it!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Life, i love it!!
You know i married a boy from Summer Hill, then my eldest went to Summer Hill Primary school, 4th generation to do so!!
I normally pop by your store, lots of friends stock in there too. It's always lovely & such a neat spot too. We walk, do the rounds of the village & delis, bakery & shops. I've seen so much change (i've been with my husband for 18 years, eeekkk). I haven't lived in Sydney for 6 years though, love Posie

My Messy Room said...

18 years! Wow that's fantastic. Are you renweing your vows at 20? I had read a long time ago that you had that connection to summer hill. small world! Yes, please say hello next time your in, I love reading your blog. xx

emma said...

Stav, you're making me very envious with these pics, I'm longing to get back down there. It's been way too long. My word for this year would probably be "happy", as in be it, wherever I am. Good luck with staying focussed! xx