Monday, January 30, 2012

New Season is on its way!

I'm so excited that new season is on its way. We have had confirmations that Paperwings, Munster, Missie, Minti, Rock your Baby, and Sture and Lisa are all due within the next 2 weeks.. yay!!

We will be posting pics soon of all the labels but here is a peak of our new delivery Sture and Lisa (due this week).







Fair trade 100% organic cotton, awesome handscreen prints and easy styling, you will LOVE the new styles.. Isn't it just darling!

All of Sture and Lisa will be available online and instore. Be sure to have a squizz if you can't come in store.

xx

3 comments:

dear olive said...

I don't know about the clothes, but I think the new seasons arrived! What's with this weather? I've always wished I could get a cute onsie for my own pyjamas. Kellie xx

My Messy Room said...

What a giggle! you would be snug though! x

emma said...

Oh my goodness, those love hearts! I might have to have a little squiz...